Do you want to strengthen your corporate presence in social networks? Then LinkedIn is for you. In this post, we'll explore how a corporate LinkedIn profile can help your company stand out in the digital world. Read on!
With more than 740 million users in over 200 countries, LinkedIn has become the corporate social network par excellence. It is also a key social tool for establishing and strengthening companies' online corporate presence.
Below, we tell you why it is important to have a profile on this social network.
Why is it important to have a corporate profile on LinkedIn?
- Establishes business relationships: allows companies to establish and maintain valuable business relationships with other professionals and companies in their industry or sector.
- Visibility: having a corporate profile on LinkedIn gives you the opportunity to showcase your company's identity and culture on the network. This allows you to build and reinforce your brand online, increasing the visibility and recognition of your company in the business community.
- Lead generation: you can promote your products or services, share valuable content and participate in groups or communities relevant to your industry.
- Recruitment and talent attraction: you can use your corporate profile to post job opportunities, allowing you to attract interesting talent for your company.
- Access to resources: thanks to the numerous groups and communities, you can participate in discussions and access valuable content shared by other professionals and experts in your field.
If you are thinking of creating a corporate profile on LinkedIn, don't miss the following tips we present to you.
How to create a corporate profile on LinkedIn?
- Complete all profile fields: be sure to complete all fields in the corporate profile, including a detailed description of your company, location, company size, industry and contact details.
- Use an appropriate profile and cover image: Choose a profile and cover image that represents your brand in a professional and consistent manner. For example, you can use your company logo as your profile image and a cover image that reflects your SME's identity.
- Share relevant content: try to share updates, articles, news and other content relevant to your audience. You can also use LinkedIn Pulse, LinkedIn's content publishing platform, to share longer articles and position yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
- Participate in relevant groups and communities: find groups that are relevant to your industry or sector and actively participate in conversations.
- Use relevant keywords: research the most relevant keywords for your industry and use them strategically in your corporate profile.
- Keep your profile up to date: make sure to keep your corporate profile updated with the latest information about your company, including description, contact information, updates and shared content.
Once you have created your corporate profile on LinkedIn, you can request the social network management solution from the Digital Kit. Among its features, it includes:
- Social media plan: you will have a social media strategy aligned with your mission and vision.
- Social media monitoring: you will have periodically monitored and controlled the impacts of your actions to see your results and know if you are meeting the objectives of your strategy.
- Network optimization: will help you optimize performance, analyzing different social channels.
- Management of a social network: the Digitalizing Agent you have selected to provide you with the solution will manage your profile/user in at least one social network.
- Publication of weekly posts: the Digitizing Agent will publish a minimum of 4-8 posts per month on your social networks.
The maximum amount of this aid is €2,500, which will be divided according to the number of employees you have:
- 0 < 3 employees: 2.000€.
- 3 < 9 employees: 2.500€.
- 10 < 50 employees: 2.500€.
Do not hesitate, create an account on LinkedIn to enhance your corporate image!